Monday, September 28, 2009

Slime!!

Note!!! When I was little I fell asleep with my slime and ruined my mink blanket. It will not come out. SO, supervise your children.


I am too excited for October!!!It will be our Super Science Experiment month in our family. We are making it our new family tradition. Even our candy is going to be used as a experiment. We will desolve the candy in all different solutions etc. Here is a slime recipe.

Slime

Mix 1 t borax in 1 c water. Stir Borax until disolved.
In a seperate container mix 1/2 cup glue (blue clear glue if you want it to glow with the glow in the dark paint) and 1/2 cup water. Add food coloring if desired.
And a little glow in the dark paint if desired effect.
Then combine both solutions.
It will coagulate don't worry about excess water. Put all of it in a ziploc baggy and mush it together more to mix better.
Store baggy in fridge when not in use.

1 comment: