Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Removable Grafitti

My mom always taught me not to defile public property, so if you don't like Grafitti just tell your kids they are making stickers or sticker art.

If you look closer at the big rocket my oldest son drew a man in the window. With hands with fingers, very small head, and long arms. Check out his brown sun. He is very talented.

I found this in a family fun magazine. At a table tape down some clear contact paper to a protected work surface. Have your kids draw with paint pens or perminant markers a picture. Blot excess paint with cotton swab or towel. Let them dry for an hour. Then cut the designs out, peel and stick to a door or a wall.
We are going to do it to decorate our play room door. Who knows maybe our room too. Tell me how yours turns out.

No comments:

Post a Comment